About Me

My photo
For me, crafting is more than just a hobby, it's my passion. I'm always exploring unique and clever ideas for crafts. Usually, I try to make things that are both practical and cost effective. Some of my items are made from recycled goods, and everything you see on my site is for sale. Please feel free to email me if you are interested in making a purchase, or have any questions.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Jewelry

I love making jewelry. My designs are all original, and I get most of my inspiration from my passion for fashion. It's always fun to accessorize your clothes, and I try to picture something that in my mind, would go good with a certain color or style. Below are some of my creations. Necklaces vary in price, bracelets and earrings are $5 - $10. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions...



These next necklaces are pretty by themselves, and also look great when combined with another necklace of the same style, observe...






No comments:

Post a Comment