About Me

My photo
For me, crafting is more than just a hobby, it's my passion. I'm always exploring unique and clever ideas for crafts. Usually, I try to make things that are both practical and cost effective. Some of my items are made from recycled goods, and everything you see on my site is for sale. Please feel free to email me if you are interested in making a purchase, or have any questions.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Hair Accessories

I first got the idea to make these hair clips when I saw the same flowers and butterflies used in centerpieces, and also as pens. I wanted to try to use them for something different, and thought they would make really pretty hair clips and barrettes. They come as a pair, the big ones are $3.00, the medium size ones are $2.00, and the small ones are $1.00...



  

1 comment:

  1. Well hello Miss Jolyce! This is so cool. You have always been a crafty one and well put together too. Your jewelry is very nice. Do you also sell on Etsy? I didn't know you were recycling t-shirts, can we contribute? This is really very nice. Congratulations and hope this site attracts sponsorship too. I follow several blogs, so you are now on my list. Love you, Tia

    ReplyDelete