About Me

My photo
For me, crafting is more than just a hobby, it's my passion. I'm always exploring unique and clever ideas for crafts. Usually, I try to make things that are both practical and cost effective. Some of my items are made from recycled goods, and everything you see on my site is for sale. Please feel free to email me if you are interested in making a purchase, or have any questions.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Grocery Bag Rugs

These rugs are great for the kitchen, and are made from plastic grocery bags. I straighten out the bags, fold them in half three or four times, cut off both ends, and then cut 1/4 to 1inch strips. I then tie the strips together and form a ball of 'plarn', or plastic yarn, and just like the rag rugs, they are crocheted. These recycled rugs can be purchased for $15.00 each. More pictures coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment